How do I return an item?
We would like you to buy with confidence. Our Return Policy makes it easy for you to return your Osburn product for a FULL REFUND. We ask only that you pay for the any shipping charges. Here’s how easy it is:
- Simply file a case via email or phone with our Customer Service Department within 7 days of receiving your item. (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1(516) 974-9742).
- We will give you a return authorization number, that we will use to track your return.
- Once you have shipped the item back to us and we have inspected it, assuming it is in new/unused condition we will issue you a full refund. There are no restocking fees or other charges.
- If it is not new/unused and in it original package, we cannot accept the return.
- Package the item(s) so they arrive in good condition.
- YOU SHOULD INSURE THE ITEMS YOU ARE RETURNING.
Phone Number (516) 974 9742
Osburn's were first sold to the public in 1979 and at that time they were manufactured in Victoria, British
Columbia, Canada. Today Osburn's are made in Quebec Canada. Osburn was the first ever North American manufacturer to produce a wood stove
in compliance with Oregon State's strict air emission standards.
OsburnWoodStoves.com is an authorized leading etailer of Osburn Heating Appliances.
The manufacture website is Osburn-mfg.com
"Don't just replace your old wood stove, pellet stove or fireplace insert, upgrade it with an Osburn"
Call us (516) 974-9742, We are ready to help! From 8am - 9pm